Thursday, December 13, 2018

September - December 2018

The Sound of Starbucks

I learned about Chawne Kimber from an article in Scientific American.  She is a mathematician and a quilter.  This is her blog.
Jay Hart did a tutorial on making a handkerchief doll.
Lisa Pay shows how to do the back stab stitch
       I was reading instructions for a doll pattern and at one point this stitch was mentioned.  I thought this was a good video.  She demonstrates its usefulness in making toy animals.


Well Wisher, pattern by Cyndy Sieving
Inspired by this video https://youtu.be/oi4Qgq0KKJQ
This gift table scarf has been received.
Now I can show it.

I used the roll it up pillowcase pattern. It can be found on this page of All People Quilt
Woodland Sprite, pattern by Colette Wolff
A film I made of my September crafting
Mouse Half Size
Happy Heart Pattern
Steve the chef is carved wood 6 inches tall. If you would like to order one, contact creationsbywandaharrigan@gmail.com

No comments: